Gulf Air's Frequent flyer programme brings even more advantages and benefits that puts it on a par with any other frequent flyer programme in the world. Several of its features are simply unique.
- Unlike many other programmes whose miles have a relatively short lifespan, Gulf Air Frequent flyer miles are valid for a whole 10 years.
- The rewards for flying in our premium classes are outstandingly generous. Take a qualifying flight in Business Class and you'll earn twice the miles you'd earn in Economy Class. And you earn three times the standard mileage when you fly First Class.
- Tier bonuses for Silver and Gold members are earned at a rate of 25% and 50%. This is on top of the 200% and 300% more miles you earn when you travel in Business and First Class.
- Once you've reached Silver or Gold status it's easy to maintain it, because the required number of loyalty points is lowered for your second and subsequent years of membership.
- Gold members, who clock up a total of 10,000 loyalty points within a five year period, are awarded Gold membership for life!
Gulf Air is pleased to offer its valued passengers even more destinations through its expanded code-share network. Through our association with these airlines, we offer convenient connections to more places than ever before. Gulf Air and American Airlines have a reciprocal code-share agreement with each other. Gulf Air code-shares on American Airlines from London Heathrow, Paris and Frankfurt to New York City, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth and Los Angeles. American Airlines code-shares on Gulf Air from London, Paris and Frankfurt to Bahrain. Also to Kuwait and Doha via Bahrain. bmi is Gulf Air's partner within the United Kingdom and Ireland. Through a reciprocal code-share agreement with bmi, Gulf Air provides connections to the following UK points: Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast, Glasgow, Teesside, Leeds Bradford, Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Brussels and Dublin from London Heathrow Airport. bmi also code-shares on Gulf Air from London to Bahrain. Biman Bangladesh Airlines code-shares on Gulf Air from Bahrain to Dhaka through a one-way code-share agreement. Gulf Air and Cyprus Airways have signed a reciprocal code-share agreement for services on both airlines between Bahrain and Larnaca (both ways). Egypt Air and Gulf Air have a reciprocal code-share agreement from Bahrain to Cairo (both ways). Gulf Air and Ethiopian Airlines have recently signed a code-share agreement whereby Gulf Air code-shares on Ethiopian Airline's services from Bahrain to Addis Ababa and vice-versa. Indian Airlines code-shares on the Bangalore route from/to Bahrain operated by Gulf Air under a one-way code-share arrangement. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines code-shares only on Gulf Air services from Bahrain to Muscat, Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. Malaysian Airlines code-shares on Gulf Air from Bahrain to Kuala Lumpur through a one-way code-share agreement. Gulf Air and Oman Air have a reciprocal code-sharing agreement for travel on both airlines' services. Code-share markets are between Bahrain and Muscat. Philippine Airlines code-shares on Gulf Air to Manila from Bahrain through a one-way agreement. Royal Jordanian and Gulf Air code-share between Amman and Bahrain through a reciprocal code-share agreement.-
Saudi Arabian Airlines and Gulf Air have a code-share arrangement on the sectors Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, Bangkok and Katmandu.
Gulf Air and Thai Airways have a reciprocal code-sharing agreement for travel on both airlines' services. Code-share on Gulf Air is between Bangkok and Bahrain and on Thai is between Bangkok - Phuket and Chiang Mai.
Gulf Air and Yemen Airways have signed a reciprocal code-share agreement for services on both airlines between Bahrain and Sanaa (both ways).